The SJC Noise Office continues to receive a significant number of complaints from communities both in and around the City of Sunnyvale during South Flow operations. Please refer to our South Flow Q&A for further information.
The Airport Noise Office monitors the aircraft noise impacts on the surrounding communities. Review of Noise Monitoring System Data identifies aircraft arrival and departures. The center maintains a database that records both aircraft operations and noise inquiries. This information is available in the Reports section linked above.
Public input on Airport Noise issues are heard at the Airport Commission meetings, generally held quarterly at the Airport administrative offices. For information on the next scheduled meeting, please visit the Airport Commission page.
NOTE: Noise Office staff prioritize responding to complaints for events that occurred during curfew hours.
- Complaint Line: 408-392-3535
- Email: email@example.com
- FAA - Aircraft Noise Issues
- Submit Noise Complaint to the FAA
- General Aviation Noise Abatement for Pilots
- FAA Northern California Public Noise Workshop Meeting Recording - July 20, 2021
- FAA Northern California Public Noise Workshop Meeting Recording - July 21, 2021