If you are picking up or dropping off passengers, you may stop your vehicle curbside in front of any terminal to actively load or unload. However, due to security measures, at NO time may vehicles wait, park or be left unattended curbside. For curbside wheelchair or human-guide assistance please contact your airline in advance.
Drivers can also wait in one of our free cell phone waiting areas. One-hour express parking spaces are also available in Hourly Lot 2 and Hourly Lot 5 at the parking lots posted rate. To view more parking options, please visit our Parking page.
- Departing passengers may be dropped-off by the Ticket Lobbies on the right-hand side of the roadway.
- Arriving passengers may be picked-up by the Terminal A Parking Garage on the left-hand side of the roadway. Meeters/Greeters may also park in the One-Hour Express parking in Hourly Lot 2 to meet passengers on the second floor of the Hourly Lot 2 or within the Baggage Claim area.
International Arrivals Terminal
- Departing passengers may be dropped-off at their airline terminal (either Terminal A or Terminal B on the right-hand side of the roadway.)
- Arriving passengers may be picked up in front of the International Arrivals Building just past Terminal A ticketing lobbies on the right-hand side of the roadway.
NOTE: All international flights, except Vancouver, arrive at this terminal. Vancouver (YVR) is a pre-clearance airport and U.S. Travelers clear U.S. Customs and Border Protection before leaving YVR, eliminating the need to do so when arriving to SJC.
- Meeters/Greeters may park in the Hourly Lot 2 to meet their passengers at the International Arrivals Building.
- Both arriving and departing passengers may be picked-up and dropped-off by the terminal on the right-hand side of the roadway. Baggage Claim for Terminal B is just past the ticketing lobbies.
- Meeters and Greeters can utilize One Hour Parking spaces in Hourly Lot 5.
If you are traveling alone, you may NOT park your vehicle at the curbside and leave your vehicle while checking baggage either inside or at curbside check-in. You must first park your vehicle in the parking lot or garage and bring baggage to curbside check-in or the ticket counter (Smarte Cartes are available for a small rental fee to help manage baggage).