Bicycle and Pedestrian Access
Bicycle and Pedestrian Access to and from the Airport:
Pedestrian and Bicycle access is available via Airport Parkway and the marked crosswalks across Airport Boulevard. In the interest of safety, there is no direct pedestrian or bicycle access via Skyport Drive.
At Terminal A, bike racks are located on the left-hand side of the vehicle entry area to the Terminal A Parking Garage (now called Hourly Lot 2) and in the area next to the exit doors at the south end of Terminal A baggage claim.
At Terminal B, bike racks are located on the left-hand side of the vehicle entry area of the Rental Car Center/Terminal B Public Parking Garage (now called Hourly Lot 3).
Here's how you can purchase a card to use the bike lockers:
- Purchase your BikeLink card at https://www.bikelink.org/cards/get_card_options
- Click on “BikeLink” then click on “create a profile”.
- Provide contact information.
- Pay for your BikeLink card. (BikeLink cards cost $20. When you park, an hourly charge of 5 cents per hour, is deducted from the card and any unused time is refunded to the card. There are no membership fees or other ongoing costs associated with the BikeLink Card. You only pay for the time and services you use.
- The BikeLink Card will be shipped to your home address.
- Once verified, eLockers will send a code to your mobile device. Enter the code into the BikeLink Card for access.
When using the eLocker for the first time, enter the code into the system and eLocker will digitally write the code onto the card.
Bicyclists are required to stay on official roadways and bicycle trails. Both bicyclists and pedestrians should observe all traffic regulations and signs and exercise extreme caution at all times. Drivers on Airport roads are focused on locating their flights and terminals and might not be aware of the presence of bicyclists and pedestrians.
FOR 24-HOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT, PLEASE CALL 1-888-540-0546