The Guidelines define the multi-step process for a tenant project at the Airport, from concept development through construction. Guidelines are provided for the use of tenant managers, tenant corporate office property developers, and consultants, engineers or contractors hired by the tenant.
Forms and Applications:
- Schematic Design Review Application Form (Form A)
- Construction Document Review Application Form (Form B)
Maps, Plans and CADD Files.
Required final submittals: If applicable submit a copy of the signed off permits, Submit an AutoCAD file or PDF of the As-Built drawings, this will be determined on a per project basis.
Security Plan Guidelines and instructions will be provided to the contractor at the Pre-Construction Meeting.
Tenant Vacating Leased Premises (Refer to Tenant Agreement with Airport)
- Instructions for Environmental Policies and Programs
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures Plan (SPCC)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPP)