The San José Mineta International Airport is committed to a Program for the participation of Airport Concession Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (ACDBEs) in airport concession-related contracting opportunities in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportation, 49 Code of Federal Regulations Part 23.
Notice to Public: Posted March 7th, 2023
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airport Concession Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE) Goal Federal Fiscal Years 2024-2026
To view the presenation explaining the method for the preposed FFY 2024- 2026 ACDBE Goal at SJC please see link below:
SJC ACDBE FFY 2024-2026 Goal Presentation
It is the policy of the City of San José (City) to ensure non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, or national origin in the award and administration of its concession-related contracts. It is the intention of the City to create a level playing field on which ACDBEs can compete fairly for contracting opportunities related to the City’s concession activities.
- Norman Y. Mineta San José Int'l Airport FFY 2015-2017 ACDBE Plan
- Norman Y. Mineta San José Int'l Airport FFY 2018-2020 ACDBE Plan
- Norman Y. Mineta San José Int'l Airport FFY 2021-2023 ACDBE Plan
- U.S. DOT regulations, 49 CFR Part 23
- The State of California website provides a statewide DBE/ACDBE database. Please visit http://californiaucp.org/ for more information about the California Unified Certification Program and to download an application for DBE/ACDBE Certification.
- Search the California DBE Directory
Please contact the following for additional information or to be added to our outreach list:
Magdelina Nodal, Senior Analyst
San José Mineta International Airport
1701 Airport Boulevard, Suite B-1130
San José, CA 95110-1206
Office of Equality Assurance, City of San José
200 East Santa Clara Street – Fifth Floor
San José, CA 95113