The Airport owns and operates 46 hangars, 12 nested tie-downs, 7 small aircraft taxi-in tie-downs and 7 large aircraft taxi-in tie-downs. If you are interested in a hangar or tie-down please fill out an application and submit it along with the administrative fee of $75.00 to the General Aviation business office.
- General Aviation License Agreement
- Waiting List Policies & Procedures
- Current Waiting Lists
- GA Hangar and Tie-Down Dimensions
Note: As of July 1, 2020, all monthly rates will increase by 2.5%
|Wait List Application Administrative Fee||$75.00 (Per List)|
|Tie-Down (Nested, Single-Engined Aircraft Only)||$189.00|
|Taxi-In (Small Aircraft)||$323.00|
|Taxi-In (Large Aircraft)*||$409.00|
|Annual Waiting List Maintenance Fee||$50.00 (Per List)|
* Wingspans of less than 50 feet.
- Contact the General Aviation business office for rates on aircraft with wingspans greater than 50 feet.
- GA Tie-Down spaces are limited to aircraft under 12,500 pounds.
- The Airport will provide rope or chains for tie-down tenants at the tenant's request.
- Twin-engined aircraft must either use a Taxi-In Tie-Down space or a Hangar.
- Fuel is available from the public FBO's.
Convenient access to your aircraft is available 24 hours a day. All tenants are required to wear their airport badge on their outermost garment above the waist, and have the proper vehicle identification media prior to entry onto the airfield. Pedestrian access through a vehicle gate is prohibited. You are further reminded that vehicle or pedestrian travel outside of the GA West area is prohibited.
Airport security conditions are continuously changing. We will continue to update our GA community with additional information on this website. If you have any questions, please contact the GA Business Office.
- SJC AOPA Profile
- NBAA Noise Abatement Program
- AOPA: What am I: Tiedowns
- AOPA: The Tiedowns that Bind
- EAA: Tying Down Aircraft
- Aircraft Tie Down Procedures