- Breaking Ground on a New Facilities BuildingIn June, our Facilities Division celebrated the groundbreaking for their new headquarters.The new Facilities building will boast state-of-the-art features and cutting-edge technology, catering to a wide array of needs. Equipped with modern technology, big windows, spacious desks and collaborative…
- Swifties Arriving at SJC for Eras Tour Invited to Trade Friendship Bracelets with the AirportHandmade bracelets help Airport share excitement for weekend concertsSan José Mineta International Airport will trade these handmade friendship bracelets with Swift fans Thursday in Terminal B Baggage Claim. SAN JOSE, CALIF. – “Swifties” arriving Thursday afternoon at San José Mineta International…
- Fiscal Year Ends with Summer Travel at Peak Levels for SJC AirportRecord days in June; Passenger volumes holding steady at over 1 million per month SAN JOSE, CALIF. – Passenger volumes at San José Mineta International Airport (SJC) have been strong and stable through the summer with the Airport reporting 1.12 million passengers in the month of June, a 4.6% year-…
- Airport Customer Experience Champion Earns Coveted Directors AwardAirport Director John Aitken honors Helen Moreno for her selfless service to SJC passengersSan José Mineta International Airport Director John Aitken and Helen Moreno SAN JOSE, CALIF. – Leadership at San José Mineta International Airport (SJC) reinforced the Airport’s dedication to outstanding…
- JerseyJersey came into his handler's life when he was eight months old and they've been a team ever since. It took three years of training and taming, but it has been clear since day one that he is a natural born therapy dog. He loves to provide comfort and affection and does it throughout the community…
- The Club SJCImagine yourself relaxing amidst delicate pendant lights, soaking in the beautiful views of a San José sunrise or sunset just before you embark upon your next dream vacation. Welcome to The Club SJC, where this fantasy becomes reality. The Club SJC is a newly remodeled lounge that offers a breezy…
- San José Mineta International Airport Celebrates National Aviation Week with a Scavenger Hunt and Chances to Win PrizesSecond annual event extends August 19 - September 4 with prizes valued up to $500SAN JOSE, CALIF. – SJC Airport is inviting the public to share its love for Aviation during National Aviation Week. Along with the history and magic of the aviation industry, the Airport is also celebrating its…
- San José Mineta International Airport and Elevate Gourmet Brands Celebrate Grand Opening of San José Mac + Cheese Kitchen in SJCs Terminal B(Left to right): Carol Langdon, Megan Kennedy, Rebekah Bray, George Kennedy, Janelle Adams, John Aitken, Ebon Glenn, Brian Laliberte, Benedikt Reifler, Preston Stohs View Photo Gallery: SJ Mac + Cheese Grand Opening Celebration SAN JOSE, CALIF. – San José Mineta International Airport and Elevate…
- SJC Airport Gets in Formation as Beyoncés BeyHive Lands in San JoséTravelers can have free professional photos taken in front of “XO” Sculpture in honor of hit songSAN JOSE, CALIF. – San José Mineta International Airport (SJC) is harnessing the energy of Silicon Valley to welcome Beyoncé’s “BeyHive” – as her fans are known – to have free professional photos taken…
- Services Amenities and AccessibilityAre there any restaurants open early in the morning?
Does the Airport have nursing rooms?
Does the Airport have pet relief areas?
Does the Airport have water bottle filling stations?
Does the Airport offer assistance with baggage?
Does the Airport offer storage lockers?
Flying With Pets?
How can I request wheelchair service?
Is there shuttle service between Terminals?
Who can use The Club at SJC?
Why don’t you have moving walkways?
Where is accessible parking? How much is it?
- TSASecurityCan I fly with an expired driver’s license or state-issued ID?
Can I still fly without an ID? (For domestic travel only)
Can I travel with an expired passport?
How do I arrange to have an airline employee assist my unaccompanied minor?
How do I get a gate pass?
How to sign up for TSA PreCheck or CLEAR?
Is CLEAR available at SJC?
What can I bring through TSA?
What is the ID age requirement for children?
What time does TSA open?
When is the Real ID deadline?
- GeneralAre shuttles available at SJC parking facilities?
Are the parking lots monitored by security?
Are there charging stations for my electric vehicle?
Can I park an oversized vehicle at SJC?
Can I reserve a parking space?
How can I dispute a parking charge (or why was I charged this much for parking)?
How can I pay for parking at SJC?
How long can I park at SJC?
I have a parking question that wasn't listed here or want to submit feedback on SJC's parking accommodations.
Where can I find accessible parking and how much does it cost?
Where should I park if I am leaving my car at SJC while I travel?
I lost my parking receipt and need a copy.
Is there long-term parking at SJC?
Where should I park if I am leaving my car at SJC while I travel?
Why did I have to pay for a full extra day of parking when I only stayed 2 hours past my entry time?
How much is parking?
- Making a ReservationAm I guaranteed a parking space at SJC with an online reservation?
Can I make a reservation the same day as my arrival?
Can I pre-book short stay or hourly parking?
Do I receive a specific parking space? Can I reserve accessible (ADA) or EV parking?
How do I make a reservation?
How far ahead can I reserve a space?
I didn't receive a confirmation e-mail. Is my booking confirmed?
Is a fee applied to my reservation?
What is the maximum length of a reservation?
What is the minimum number of days required to make a reservation?
When I make a reservation, will I be charged right away or not until after I have left the parking facility?
Who do I contact if I have questions regarding my booking?
- Managing Your ReservationCan I extend a reservation?
How do I amend or rebook my reservation?
My flight was cancelled or changed, but it's too late to modify or cancel my reservation. What should I do?
What happens if I lose my reservation confirmation number or the QR code?
What is the cancellation and refund policy for a parking reservation?
- Billing Account ManagementCan I set-up automatic payments for my invoices?
How do I change my company's ownership (i.e. sole proprietorship to corporation or LLC or sold company)?
How do I close my account?
How do I dispute a trip charge?
How do I update my company's information?
What are the Airport Ground Transportation fees?
Who can I contact for questions about an invoice and/or how to make a payment?
- San José Mineta International Airport is Prepared for a Busy Labor Day Weekend Offers Tips for TravelersSJC expects a strong finish to Summer 2023SAN JOSE, CALIF. – Officials at San José Mineta International Airport (SJC) expect tomorrow, September 1, to be the busiest travel day for the Labor Day holiday travel period this year.The Airport projects 21,725 outbound travelers compared to 21,690…
- Car Wash ServicesParking at SJC while on vacation or traveling for business? Book a waterless car wash and return to a car that’s sparkly clean. Operated by Future Wash, SJC’s exterior car washing service offers three options:Economy — Includes waterless hand wash of the body, glass, rims with tire…
- San José Mineta International Airport Upgrades Parking Convenience with Expanded Reservations and Carwash OptionSJC Travelers can now book a carwash and reserve parking at both Terminals A & B SAN JOSE, CA – Officials at San José Mineta International Airport (SJC) announce today that the Airport has upgraded its onsite Parking program with the expansion of its Online Parking Reservation System and the…
- SJC Tops Bay Area Airports in TSA PreCheck® SubscribersThis summer has shown SJC to be the Bay Area airport with the highest number of TSA PreCheck® subscribers, with 33% of our passengers choosing the benefits of the program in June. According to national TSA numbers, 88% of PreCheck® passengers waited less than five minutes for security checks in…