The Club SJC
The Club SJC's second location is conveniently located near gate A8. The Club SJC is available to Priority Pass’ membership along with LoungeKey and Lounge Club, which represents a vast number of credit cards, banks and other financial institutions. The lounge is also available to all Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport travelers looking for a complete hospitality experience through the purchase of a day pass online or at the lounge for a cost of $40. The Club SJC also participates in the AAA Members Discount and Rewards Program. The lounge is open daily from 5:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. PT. With the lounge encompassing 3,977 square feet of space, it has seating for 88 people and incorporates multiple sitting areas, recharge stations, work stations and a private conference room.
Guests at the second Club SJC location will enjoy the open space and natural light creating a welcoming and relaxing hospitality experience. Photography that features the natural beauty and cultural diversity of San Jose and the Silicon Valley region adorns the lounge throughout. Just like the city of San Jose offers a variety of unique experiences, The Club SJC’s five distinct zones offer travelers a variety of areas so they can get business done, relax with a refreshing specialty cocktail or grab a bite to eat at the bountiful buffet.
- A Productivity Zone provides travelers in need of a workspace with a desk-height counter, ergonomic task chairs and an abundance of power and USB outlets. Guests looking for a space to take a quiet phone call or read can also take advantage of The Club’s high back “privacy” chairs.
- A Relax Zone that features ultra-comfortable seating for guests looking to recharge during their travels. An abundance of power and USB outlets are available for all guests.
- A Rest Zone that provides guests with a quiet space to kick up their feet in the lounge’s recliners and ottomans, featuring convenient reading lamps and power outlets.
- A Replenish Zone provides an all-inclusive complimentary offering, including a dining area with a buffet featuring hot breakfast, soups, sandwiches and salads and a full-service bar area that allows guests to enjoy cocktails and premium spirits. Guests can enjoy the tastes of the Silicon Valley region through artfully crafted cocktails and local beers, such as Sierra Nevada, Hazy IPA and Anchor Lager, along with the “Cali Orange Margarita.” The signature cocktail menu was developed exclusively for The Club by celebrated mixologist Kathy Casey, owner of The Liquid Kitchen. The Liquid Kitchen brings the kitchen into the bar by incorporating creativity and fresh, quality ingredients, focusing on crafting cocktails with layers of flavors that are appealing for every taste. The Club drinks feature house-made mixers crafted with fresh citrus and organic agave. Guests looking for non-alcoholic options can choose from a selection of sodas, teas and coffee, or utilize The Club’s “Hydration Station,” which offers thirst-quenching, healthy fruit- and herb-infused waters, along with the Vivreau Tap, which provides chilled still and sparkling water along with hot water for a cup of tea.
- A Refresh Zone that provides a shower facility and private restrooms for all guests.
The Club SJC's second location provides a unique mix of amenities and world-class customer service. For more information, contact The Club at (408) 441-4550. Book your day pass.