If you are picking up or dropping off passengers, you may stop your vehicle curbside in front of any terminal to actively load or unload. However, due to security measures, at NO time may vehicles wait, park or be left unattended curbside. For curbside wheelchair or human-guide assistance please contact your airline in advance.
Drivers can also wait in our free cell phone waiting area located on Airport Parkway near Technology Drive (both sides of the roadway along the curbs) until the passenger contacts them and advises that they are ready at curbside with luggage in hand. One-hour express parking spaces are available in Hourly Lot 2 and Hourly Lot 5 at the parking lots posted rate.
To view parking options, please visit our Parking page.
- Departing passengers may be dropped-off by the Ticket Lobbies on the right-hand side of the roadway.
- Arriving passengers may be picked-up by the Terminal A Parking Garage on the left-hand side of the roadway. Meeters/Greeters may also park in the One-Hour Express parking in Hourly Lot 2 to meet passengers at the “Blue Dot” meeting area on the second floor of the Hourly Lot 2 or within the Baggage Claim area.
- Departing passengers may be dropped-off at their airline terminal (either Terminal A or Terminal B on the right-hand side of the roadway.)
- Arriving passengers may be picked up in front of the International Arrivals Building just past Terminal A ticketing lobbies on the right-hand side of the roadway.
- Meeters/Greeters may park in the Hourly Lot 2 to meet their passengers at the International Arrivals Building.
- Both arriving and departing passengers may be picked-up and dropped-off by the terminal on the right-hand side of the roadway. Baggage Claim for Terminal B is just past the ticketing lobbies.
- Meeters and Greeters can utilize One Hour Parking spaces in Hourly Lot 5.
If traveling alone, the solo passenger may NOT park a vehicle at the curbside and leave their vehicle while checking baggage either inside or at curbside check-in. Solo passengers must park their vehicles in the parking lots or garage and bring baggage to curbside check-in or the ticket counter (Smarte Cartes are available for a small rental fee to help manage baggage).