The Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport is committed to a Program for the participation of Airport Concession Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (ACDBEs) in airport concession-related contracting opportunities in accordance with U.S. Department of Transportation, 49 Code of Federal Regulations Part 23.
It is the policy of the City of San José (City) to ensure non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, or national origin in the award and administration of its concession-related contracts. It is the intention of the City to create a level playing field on which ACDBEs can compete fairly for contracting opportunities related to the City’s concession activities.
- Norman Y. Mineta San José Int'l Airport FFY 2015-2017 ACDBE Plan
- Norman Y. Mineta San José Int'l Airport FFY 2018-2020 ACDBE Plan
- U.S. DOT regulations, 49 CFR Part 23
- The State of California website provides a statewide DBE/ACDBE database. Please visit http://californiaucp.org/ for more information about the California Unified Certification Program and to download an application for DBE/ACDBE Certification.
- Search the California DBE Directory
Please contact the following for additional information or to be added to our outreach list:
Matthew Kazmierczak, Senior Analyst
Norman Y. Mineta San José International Airport
1701 Airport Boulevard, Suite B-1130
San José, CA 95110-1206
Nina Grayson, ACDBE Liaison Officer (ACDBELO)
Office of Equality Assurance, City of San José
200 East Santa Clara Street – Fifth Floor
San José, CA 95113